The revolutionary technology era was brought into by Apple, who started making personal computers at first and developing products about which people didn’t know about and even after several years Apple can capture the hearts and imagination of people and is known to make the sleekest technology till today such as the iPhone, the MacBook, the Apple watches etc. Now, the next in line is an “Apple Car” whose project code name is “Titan”. There are number of questions arising from car lovers but the most frequent one is, when is the apple car coming? or what is the big secret behind the apple car? All questions are going to be answered at the end. So, stay focused!
Dates back before the initial iPhone was launched, Apple was interested in building a car even before the device launched. Steve Jobs thought of developing associate Apple car, and even met with the manufacturer of the light-weight, cheap “V-Vehicle” in 2010. However, it is claimed that he preferred to focus on the development of iPhone. After the iPhone got the position of Apple’s most profitable device, it had turned to alternative avenues of analysis and development, once more exploring likelihood of a car-related project. the primary details on the Apple automotive started leaky out at the start of 2015.
Apple has been trying to get a car project for years, but no one knows the certain date. According to some rumors the tech-car will debut in the year 2024. Even Tesla giant CEO Elon Musk tried to set up a meeting with CEO Tim Cook to discuss some partnership or purchased of Tesla and of course Apple CEO declined.
I’m certain Tim Cook remembered Elon Musk statement when he aforementioned “If you don’t make it at Tesla, you go work at Apple. I’m not kidding,” Apple Inc. has always been interested in doing its own thing, therefore they do not want too many “cooks” in the kitchen to get their hands on that prized car, no punt intended Elon Musk. As we know, apple, being the perfectionist and an innovator, want to have its mark with a high tech self-electric car and we know that Elon Musk already beat them to it by launching the first electric car, Tesla.
Building a new automobile line is complex and a overwhelming process that may continually take time, particularly if the company behind on schedule especially if it is hoping to incorporate new technology into the project. Apple will need a tap into an entire new supply chain to produce cars. The Apple car project has modified leadership many times and many workers are set off throughout the course of development, however it’s currently under the leadership of John Giannandrea, Apple’s AI and machine learning chief, who took over the reins from Bob Mansfield when Mansfield retired in 2020.
Since we know Apple’s battery technology is next level and so Apple holds a host of patents for car-related inventions that tells how an Apple car will look like. Here are some interesting car related patents:
1. They will be providing augmented or virtual display which will help those who face motion sickness. In this way it will allow the passenger to travel as well as read a book or watch movie around.
2. They will be providing you with the most automated climate control system which will enable a comfortable environment for passengers.
3. They will provide a system and method for dynamic privacy and tinting which means that at night time the amount of tinting will lessen automatically.
4. There will be methods for locating a vehicle which will help the driver to find the car in parking lot when he forgets where he left the car.
5. They will be providing a charging station with passive alignment mechanism which will enable a user to charge its car even when it’s raining outside or dark. You won’t have to get out of the car. It’s like either your iPhone will connect with your car and automatically charges it.
According to these patents, you all must be pretty clear about what is going to be launched and how it would look like. We all are eagerly waiting for Apple car to come into this world. There are years to go for the Apple car to come into production as Apple is searching for something big and we all aware of the fact how big Apple company is. Also, delays are also caused by the continued world health crisis and may additionally push production to year 2025 or even furthermore years. Even an Apple analyst claimed that the public may not be able to see Apple car’s premiere before 2028. Basically, we will just have to wait and see.